Badab Black > Life
Well, I hoped to spend the majority of my day painting my Deathwing, other things got in the way as usual.
HOWEVER I did manage to get all the terminators and Dreadnought base coated and wash them with badab black. Now I need more!
Here’s the basic stages for my armour:
- Base coat Iyanden DarkSun
- Wash heavily with Badab Black
- layer with Desert Yellow,
- Layer with 1:1 mix of Desert Yellow and Bleached Bone
- Layer with Bleached bone
- Highlight with 1:1 mix of Bleached Bone and White.
I do my layering for these models slightly different to give them a gritty appearance, I do it in “streaky” pattern. Easily seen on lots of other models, usually Death Guard though.. hmm..
Well here’s my hobby corner at the moment: