The Belial Project – 3

Part Three – Making it Green

Part One can be found here
Part Two can be found here

He now has a head! I may replace this with something smaller, but for now it’ll do.
I decided to take the harder of my two routes and give him new weaponry. I hacked off the Storm Bolter and arm leaving me with a ruddy great mess, but a gap to work with. His torso will need some re-sculpting but I was expecting that.
After a few hours here he is with some sort of fist, still Heavily WIP. He still needs the remainder of his finger digits adding.
I tried to get it matching the other but I may end up re-sculpting that side too to match.